How do we Collect Information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a mailing list, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information to:
- Administer a promotion or survey
- Process your transactions
- Allow us to deliver content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- Send you periodic emails regarding your order, previous orders and our other products or services
Our primary use for collecting information is to sell and deliver our products to customers.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our online store and any databases holding your information are hosted in a secure server environment which is scanned on a regular basis for security vulnerabilities and Malware. We have a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. Online payment transactions are processed through PayPal and are not stored or processed on our servers. Turkish Murkish Collection ensures security of all information received through our website through a security certificate.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information excluding website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business. All third parties we employ, agree to keep this information confidential.
Under the Privacy Act, we securely retain information as far as it is reasonably necessary (for the life of a customer) as required by law. We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests and questions.
- Process your orders and send you information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your chosen product.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We do not use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses. We honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly. We allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Access, Correction and Complaints
As a customer you have the right to make requests for any information we hold in relation to you as a customer. We encourage you to contact us to make corrections (if required) and to keep your information up to date. For such requests, please contact email@example.com.
Do you have a complaint? If so, please put it in writing, stating your address and your best contact details and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. A response will be provided within 30 days, which is the recommended timeframe under the Privacy Act.